The Dog Stop ® needs enthusiastic groomers. Grooming is offered seven days a week, so weekends are a requirement, and applicants should be willing to work 5 days per week. We offer a minimum 50% commission on all grooming services, paid time off, and discounts on all store products and services.
The Dog Stop is America's favorite total dog care facility. With 20+ locations across 10 states devoted to a clean and safe environment for your dog, It includes Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, and a fantastic retail store featuring the best pet foods, toys, and accessories for the dogs. Bothell Dog stop will be the first location in the Greater Seattle area.
- Full Nose-to-Tail Makeovers (this includes bath, nail trims, and full body cuts) for all breeds
- Walk-in nail trims and gland expressions
- Baths for all-size dogs
- Customer relations – develop relationships with clientele and their dogs. You should be able to explain to customers the best cut/grooming option for each dog.
- Managing busy grooming schedules and communicating progress to receptionists and clients.
- Maintaining a clean grooming room
- Keep track of inventory
- Upkeep grooming tools
- Organize and update client profiles
- At least one year of grooming experience with a wide variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
Personal Attributes Include:
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally with owners
- Responsible for extreme attention to detail
- Strong work ethіс
- Upbeat, enthusiastic personality
- Must love dogs!
Please respond with your résumé, three professional references, and a paragraph explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you have a grooming portfolio displaying your skill, please send that as well.