The Dog Stop ® is in need of enthusiastic bathers and grooming assistants. Grooming is offered seven days a week, so weekends are a requirement, and applicants can be either part time or full time. We offer a competitive pay, paid time off, as well as discounts on all store products and services.
- Full Nose-to-Tail Makeovers for all breeds
- Walk-in nail trims and gland expressions
- Baths for all size dogs
- Walking dogs during their appointment times
- Managing busy grooming schedules and communicating progress to receptionists and clients.
- Maintaining a clean grooming room
- Keep track of inventory
- Upkeep grooming tools
- Organize and update client profiles
- Prefer experience, but willing to train the right candidate.
Personal Attributes Include:
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally with owners
- Responsible with extreme attention to detail
- Strong work ethіс
- Upbeat, enthusiastic personality
- Must love dogs!
Please respond with your résumé, three professional references, and a paragraph explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you have a grooming portfolio displaying your skill, please send that as well.