The Dog Stop® is looking for enthusiastic Canine Handlers to join their team. Knowledge of the dog care industry is a plus but not required provided the candidate is capable of quickly learning the ins and outs of dog behavior and our range of services. We do require a positive attitude, outgoing personality, dedication to providing an unparalleled experience for our clientele, and, of course, a love of dogs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and directing safe and positive play
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for guests
- Ensuring guests and their owners feel comfortable and are receiving the level of service they’ve come to expect from The Dog Stop®
- Contributing to a positive team environment
- Must be able to stand and walk around for six hours
- Must be 18 years old and up
- Must have open availability
- Team player
- Keen to details
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work different shifts or at least three of our shifts:
6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Holidays are required
You’ll find many great benefits awaiting you at The Dog Stop®:
- Discount on all retail products
- Free and discounted services
- Bring your dog to work!
- Optional 401K enrollment
- Paid vacation days
- A fun and exciting work environment
Pay Starts at $10.00 per hour.
Respond with your résumé today to join a great team working to provide the best dog care available in this booming industry.