The Dog Stop® is in need of an enthusiastic groomer! Weekends are a requirement, and applicants should be willing to work at least 3-4 days per week.
- Minimum 50% commission on all grooming services
- Paid time off
- Optional 401k
- Medical benefits
- Discounts on all store products and services
We can also we offer:
- Training under The Dog Stop's experienced senior groomer
- Assistance with purchasing of tools
- Full Nose-to-Tail Makeovers (this includes bath, nail trims, and full body cuts) for all breeds
- Walk-in nail trims and gland expressions
- Baths for all size dogs
- Customer relations – develop relationships with clientele and their dogs. You should be able to explain to customers the best cut/grooming option for each dog.
- Managing busy grooming schedules and communicating progress to receptionists and clients.
- Maintaining a clean grooming room
- Keep track of inventory
- Upkeep grooming tools
- Organize and update client profiles
- At least one year of grooming experience with a wide variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
Personal Attributes Include:
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally with owners
- Responsible with extreme attention to detail
- Strong work ethіс
- Upbeat, enthusiastic personality
- Must love dogs!