Front Desk Attendant/Canine Companion
The Dog Stop® seeks a part-time Front Desk Attendant. This person will be responsible for overseeing all canine and employee activities. Must have a positive attitude and be confident and comfortable with dogs of all sizes and temperaments. Candidates with strong backgrounds in employee leadership and retail experience are preferred. While front-of-house shifts are required, back-of-house shifts may also be assigned. Weekend work is required!
The Dog Stop is America's favorite total dog care facility. With 20+ locations across 10 states devoted to a clean and safe environment for your dog, It includes Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, and a fantastic retail store featuring the best pet foods, toys, and accessories for the dogs. Bothell Dog stop will be the first location in the Greater Seattle area.
- Dog Care
- Customer Service
- Employee Management
- Retail Sales/Inventory Tracking
- Balancing Charges and Cash Intake
- Discount on all retail products
- Free and discounted services
- Bring your dog to work!
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Flexible scheduling available
To apply, please respond to this ad with the following (Note: Emails sent missing any of the following will not be considered.):
- A short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you would be a good addition to our team!