Hours: Internship will work around class schedule and will require approximately 15-20 hours of a student’s time. Occasional weekend event participation is expected.
Term Of Internship: January 2022 – June 2023. Opportunity for summer extension.
Scope Of Exposure:
The Dog Stop® is looking for an enthusiastic marketing student and dog lover to learn from their team. Knowledge of the dog care industry is a plus but not required. We do require a positive attitude, outgoing personality, and, of course, a love of dogs.
Learning Opportunities will include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Marketing/Event Materials Management – Organizing promotional items, marketing materials, and event items ordering, organization, and inventory
- Events/Donations - Managing all event participation and donation requests and then coordinating the events and donations. This learning opportunity will require on-site presence at events.
- Social Media Management – Learning from and assisting Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist with brand’s main Instagram & Facebook pages, monitoring franchise social pages, & manage companywide posts & social contest, video content creator
- Blogs – Coming up with creative blog topics & helping write them for the website
- Marketing Campaigns/Promotions - Coming up with creative marketing campaigns & promotions to drive new customers to the store or increase the current customers’ spend
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. College credits may be earned depending upon your school’s credit regulations.
Respond with your résumé & 3 references today to join a great team working to provide the best dog care available in this booming industry!