Customer Service Representatve
The Dog Stop® seeks a Full-Time Front Desk Attendant.
Being a Client Service Representative (CSR) in at The Dog Stop® takes a special kind of person who is able to deal with both humans and animals alike. As a CSR your primary responsibility is to be efficient in any and all front desk operations. A CSR is the client’s first and last impression of The Dog Stop® and it is important that all clients feel welcome, safe and comfortable. CSRs are invaluable members of our team, and we treat them that way. Come thrive in an environment that encourages learning and continued growth within the profession and become the bridge between pet owners and pet care. Weekend work is required!
- Deliver exceptional customer service to pet owners in a polite and timely manner, both in person and over the phone
- Schedule and confirm appointments, record keeping and organization, provide estimates and invoices for payment
- Respond with compassion and empathy
- Maintain a clean, stocked and orderly lobby
- Educate clients on prices, retail items, Daycare packages, Grooming and Boarding
- Perform opening and closing procedures, end of day reports and deposits
- Data Entry: Client records, pet records, vaccination information
- Correctly directing pets to their destination in back of house
• Free doggy day care & boarding services (bring your pup to work!)
• Discount on retail products
• Upbeat, positive work environment
Flexible scheduling available
To apply, please respond to this ad with the following (Note: Emails sent missing any of the following will not be considered.):
• Short paragraph describing yourself and why you think you would be a good addition to our team!