Doggy Daycare Supervisor
The Dog Stop® East End is looking for a Doggy Daycare Supervisor to join our team. Knowledge of the dog-care industry is beneficial but not a must.
We are hiring both part time, seasonal, and full time. Open availability and Weekend availability is most desired. Pay is $11-$14 an hour depending on skill level, with room for advancement. At The Dog Stop® East End we prefer to promote from within. This position does have the potential to grow into a managerial role for those employees who show exemplary performance.
We WILL hire under 18 with a modified work/break schedule.
- Paid time off starting after 90 days
- Discounts on retail, grooming, and enrichment
- Free boarding and daycare
- Free coffee and snacks
- Bring your dog to work
- Bi-weekly staff appreciation meals
- A fun and exciting, yet challenging work environment
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Learning the basics of dog body language
- Maintaining a safe and stress free environment for our guests
- Supervising groups of dogs who participate in the more social daycare aspect of our facility
- Spending specialized time with our guests who do not thrive in the daycare environment
- Supervision small, customized groups of dogs for our guests who are a bit pickier
- Engaging in specialized activities with our guest such as cuddle time, puzzle time, and one-on-one play
- Daily cleaning and sanitization of the facility
- Refreshing drinking water
- Feeding guests whom require it
- Observing and reporting changes in a dogs behavior or health
- Small amount of bathing dogs and doing nail trims (training provided)
- Laundry duties
- Dish duties
- Clear communication with shift managers
- Contributing to a positive team environment and of course some time cuddling and having fun with dogs!
At The Dog Stop® East End we prefer to promote from within. This position does have the potential to grow into a managerial role for those employees who show exemplary performance.
Respond with your résumé today to join a great team!